QUES: How many seats are available?
ANS: For EY1 the no of seats available is 42. For EY2 the no of seats available is 28. For EY3 the no of seats available is 14.
QUES: What Academic Board is the School of International Education, DPS Faridabad affiliated to?
ANS: Cambridge Assessment International Education, to begin with.
QUES: Which classes are offered by the school?
Early Year 1 – Stage 9 & IGCSE
ANS: Refer to the Ready Reckoner for equivalence between the Cambridge Assessment and the CBSE Assessment programmes.
|CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
|STAGE 6 (CHECK POINT)
|STAGE 9 (CHECK POINT)
||Standard IX & X
QUES: What co-curricular activities are offered to the students?
ANS: YOU NAME IT, WE HAVE IT
- Art and many more
QUES: What facilities are provided by the school?
- Well equipped smart classrooms
- Science Labs
- Language lab
- Maths lab
- Computer labs
- Two well stocked Libraries
- Dance and Music rooms
- Recording Studio
- AC Buses
- Open Amphitheatre
- 280-seater Auditorium
- Sports and external facilities include outdoor Tennis Court and Basketball Courts, full size football field.
QUES: Does the school provide transportation facility?
QUES: What are the health safety and security measures taken by the school for the students?
- Well equipped clinic with a well qualified doctor available during school timings. The clinic caters to all medical requirements in collaboration with the nearest hospital.
- Regular health check ups & maintenance of health records
- All Covid protocols followed (filling of the health form, regular monitoring of temperature and oxygen level at school, practising social distancing, hand sanitizers, regular sanitisation of the premises)
- Cameras installed in the classrooms
- GPS system in buses
- Lady attendant travels in buses on all routes
- Visitors allowed in School only with prior appointment
QUES: What are the school timings?
ANS: Tentative Timings:
- For EY1 to Stage 5: 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
- For Stage 6 to Stage 9: 8.00 am to 2.15 pm
QUES: What is the fee structure of the school?
ANS: Click here for details regarding the fee structure
QUES: Is the school planning for IB in the coming years?
QUES: If a child wants to move from the International curriculum to the CBSE curriculum and vice versa, what will be the procedure?
ANS: The two verticals will operate independently. Hence, such a request will mean that the child will be considered as a fresh candidate and all the fresh admission protocols will be applicable. This will be subject to availability of seats. No inter/intra change of admission is permitted.
QUES: Are the books and uniform available at School?
ANS: Yes, for the sake of uniformity, they can be purchased from the outlet at School.
QUES: Are meals provided at school?
ANS: Age appropriate, healthy and fresh meals will be provided twice a day. The charges are INR 2500 per month for 10 months. This facility is optional.
QUES: How is the School of International Education, DPS Faridabad different from the current DPS Faridabad?
ANS: Presently, DPS Faridabad follows CBSE, whereas School of International Education, DPS Faridabad follows Cambridge Assessment International Education.
QUES: In case of pandemic, will the school start the session?
ANS: Yes, the School will function as per the Govt. guidelines.
ADMISSION RELATED FAQs
QUES : What is the age eligibility for admission to EY1and EY2 for the session 2024-25?
EY1 – Below 4 years on March 31,2024 (inclusive March 31 2024)
EY2- 4+Years on April 1,2024 (inclusive March 31 2024)
QUES: Does filling up the Registration Form guarantee admission to the School of International Education, DPS Faridabad?
ANS: No, filling up the form is merely the first step to be eligible for admission. It does not guarantee admission.
QUES: I am not very comfortable in filling the Online Registration Form. Do I have any other option if I want to apply?
ANS: You may contact the help desk at
(0129) 4241545-549,+91-8447711234 between 8:00am -2:00 pm on all working days.
QUES : Can I pay the registration fee through a Cheque , Demand Draft or in cash?
ANS: No, the registration fee can be paid online only.
QUES: If I or my spouse were alumni of Delhi Public School, will that guarantee admission of my child to the School?
ANS: No. However, being an alumnus of Delhi Public School will earn you some weightage towards admission.
QUES: Does the Contact Number need to be a mobile number only?
ANS: Yes, the contact number should be a mobile number of atleast one parent.
QUES: How will I know that I have made the Registration Fee payment successfully?
ANS: You will receive a confirmation on your mobile through SMS and a mail at your registered email ID indicating your registration number.
QUES: What are the documents required at the time of admission?
ANS: Three recent coloured Passport Size photographs of the child
– One coloured Passport Size photograph each of both the parents
– Immunization/ Vaccination Record of the child duly signed by a registered medical practitioner.
– Original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ equivalent authority (Original will be kept at the school and will be the property of the school once the admission is granted).
– Proof of Nationality (other than Indian).
– Residential Address: At least two address proofs with respect to any one of the parents i.e. Voter ID Card / Identity Card / Aadhar Card / Valid Passport / Latest Paid Electricity Bill / Latest Paid Landline Telephone Bill/ Registered Lease Deed/Rent Agreement of minimum stay of 06 months (in case of rental accommodation).
– Original degrees and certificates substantiating the qualifications of the parents.
– Sibling: Latest Fee receipt of the sibling issued by the school office, currently a student of DPS Faridabad.
– In case of Alumni of any core school of DPS Society or any other school of DPS Society: school leaving certificate / Sr. Secondary / Secondary classes, stating the name of the school , last class attended and number of years spent at the school (any authorized document).
– Single Parent : Valid legal proof of his / her single status (death certificate / an undertaking of single status / proof of divorce etc)
– Please bring one set of photocopy of all the documents mentioned above arranged in the sequence given above.
QUES: How do I upload my child’s photograph?
ANS: Scan and upload a recent coloured passport size photograph of your ward with 80% face coverage in the jpg format.
QUES: What is the selection process?
ANS: EY1 to Stage 2
- The admission procedure begins with the filling of the online registration form followed by an informal interaction with the child & parents.
- The link to pay the school fee will be sent to all the selected candidates.
For Stages 3- 9 & IGCSE
- The admission procedure begins with the filling of the online registration form.
- Candidates need to appear for a Pre-Admission test.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interaction along with the parents.
- The link to pay the school fee will be sent to the selected candidates
QUES: If my child is shortlisted, how will I be informed? Since the application form is online, will I only be sent an email?
ANS: Keep checking the updates on the school website
QUES: Is it compulsory to show documents in original at the time of admission?
ANS: Yes, it is compulsory to show documents in original and also carry photo copies of the same.